Return to the programming website
Event Track Schedule for FFF #43 by Name
Generated: Mon May 1 0:19:58 EDT 2017
Track Schedules for all public sessions sorted by session name.
- Drag-ging Expression—Sat 12:30 PM—20min—Frank Jones Glass
Rupaul's Drag Race may be the pop culture of hyper expression; but when we get down to the nitty gritty of expression how does our community see itself? In this session be prepared to answer questions, learn and vocalize your own expression. Participants will get to see expression and learn a brief history of Drag as expression.
- Negotiations and Consent—Sat 12:00 PM—20min—Frank Jones Glass
Slappy the Clown teaches you the "Do"s and "Don't"s of safe and consensual behaviour.
- P.E.T.E., GRLee
- Vending All Day—Sat 11:00 AM—6hr—Frank Jones Main
Visit the website to see all the wonderful vendors!
- NELA Yoga SIG presents: YOGA!—Sat 11:30 AM—20min—Frank Jones Glass
Morning Yoga, come greet the shopping day with us!
- Pet Play—Sat 1:00 PM—20min—Frank Jones Glass
Everyone is invited to participate in an interactive experience in developing a personal understanding of pet play through finding our inner animal. Time permitting: getting deeper into a pet headspace.
- pet tigress(m)
- Rope Lounge - hosted by Twitch and jD—Sat 2:00 PM—2hr 30min—Frank Jones Glass
Come join us in the Rope Lounge! A space dedicated to practising, learning and talking about rope. There will be experienced rope tops and rope bottoms from various local grops here to help answer questions, teach ties, or just give a helping hand. Bring your rope, bring a friend and lets see what rope fun we can get into.