Return to the programming website
Event Room Schedule for FFF #43
Generated: Mon Feb 27 20:20:07 EST 2017
Room Schedules for all public sessions.
Click on the (Feedback) tag to give us feedback on a particular scheduled event.
- NELA Yoga SIG presents: YOGA!—Movement—Sat 11:30 AM—20min—(Feedback)
Morning Yoga, come greet the shopping day with us!
- Negotiations and Consent—Communication—Sat 12:00 PM—20min—(Feedback)
Slappy the Clown teaches you the "Do"s and "Don't"s of safe and consensual behaviour.
- P.E.T.E., GRLee
- Drag-ging Expression—Communication—Sat 12:30 PM—20min—(Feedback)
Rupaul's Drag Race may be the pop culture of hyper expression; but when we get down to the nitty gritty of expression how does our community see itself? In this session be prepared to answer questions, learn and vocalize your own expression. Participants will get to see expression and learn a brief history of Drag as expression.
- Pet Play—Role Play—Sat 1:00 PM—20min—(Feedback)
Everyone is invited to participate in an interactive experience in developing a personal understanding of pet play through finding our inner animal. Time permitting: getting deeper into a pet headspace.
- pet tigress(m)
- Rope Lounge - hosted by Twitch and jD—Rope—Sat 2:00 PM—2hr 30min—(Feedback)
Come join us in the Rope Lounge! A space dedicated to practising, learning and talking about rope. There will be experienced rope tops and rope bottoms from various local grops here to help answer questions, teach ties, or just give a helping hand. Bring your rope, bring a friend and lets see what rope fun we can get into.