Return to the programming website
Session Descriptions for FFF #45
Generated: Thu May 25 4:40:22 EDT 2017
Descriptions for all public sessions.
- Bullwhip Lounge: Its like Sex at the Speed of Sound!—Whip—Sat 11:30 AM—5hr—Duchess
Novice or Expert, The Bullwhip Lounge is the place for all things whip related at the Flea. Stop by for some tips on how to use the new whip you just pruchased or just come in to practice. If you have never thrown a whip before we can show you how in just a few minutes and maybe hook you for life!
- Flying In Suspension—Rope—Sat 3:00 PM—20min—Seminar
With half rope work,and half body magic, a person can be twisted into strange and sometimes painful positions in the air. Rope bondage and suspension can be an intimate way for partners to connect, or a lovely way for friends to spend an afternoon. This demo will show a range of physically stressful and technically challenging suspensions. NOTE: we will not teach suspension, or suspension techniques.
- Gender in the Blink of an Eye—Gender—Sat 12:30 PM—20min—Seminar
Gender is complicated, confusing, and seemingly unescapable, so how do you wrap your head around all these ever-changing labels and definitions? If you're struggling to keep up with preferred gender pronouns and emerging gender identities, this is the place for you. This class will be a lickity-split version of a Transgender 101. Together we will explore concepts of self, trans* terminology, pronouns (including gender-neutral options), and basic gender theory!
- Connor Synuates
- Naked Yoga—Movement—Sat 11:30 AM—20min—Seminar
Naked Yoga for everyone.
- Pressure Points for the Lazy Dom—General Skills—Sat 12:00 PM—20min—Seminar
Percy shows what a few pressure points can do. A lazy dom's best friend. Useful in a pinch.
- Lord Percival
- Rope Lounge—Rope—Sat 11:30 AM—5hr—Princess
Rope Lounge is a dedicated space for learning, practicing, sharing, and exchanging ideas about rope. There will be experienced rope tops and bottoms available to answer your questions, teach ties or to support you in your discovery of rope. This is a learning environment - so we'd like all participants to remain approachable and open to interruption, even in the midst of their steamy ropey moment.
- Twitch-the-Switch, justDerek
- Rope Suspension Demo—Rope—Sat 4:00 PM—20min—Seminar
Rope can be a beautiful way to restrain and connect with a partner. This 20min demo will show the versatility of rope, and the magic of moving a person in space.
- Rope Tasting: Like a Wine Tasting but With Your Hands—Rope—Sat 1:00 PM—20min—Seminar
Welcome to a rope exploratorium! You will learn about different types of rope and have a chance to feel and experience many types as well. Be ready to use your sense of touch to learn about rope from a basic level. All experience levels welcome.
- Rough Body Play—General Skills—Sat 2:30 PM—20min—Seminar
Rough Body Play can be intimating due to the level communication and risk involved, but that doesn't mean pick up play has to be complicated or planned. This workshop will cover the basics of rough body play and how to have a pick up scene from negotiation to aftercare.
- Slow Rope: Exploring the Sensuous Side of Rope Bondage—Rope—Sat 2:00 PM—20min—Seminar
- Tickle Torture—General Skills—Sat 1:30 PM—20min—Seminar
Tickling is a sensational way to explore kink. P.E.T.E. and GRLee will demonstrate how tickling can be torturous as well as fun, and why it's not just for beginners anymore. Join us in the Danger Zone!
- P.E.T.E., GRLee
- Vending—Vendor—Sat 11:00 AM—6hr—Grand Ballroom
Vending all day! Lots of vendors, check out the map and program book for more information.
- Wax Play Demo—General Skills—Sat 3:30 PM—20min—Seminar
This class will begin by discussing why do wax play in the first place? Of course like any new play, we will discuss safety issues around playing with wax. Now lets start having fun by going over materials needed for a wax scene. Then, we will discuss good vs bad areas for wax. How do we get the wax off? Well I'm glad you asked because we will cover this too!