Return to the programming website
Session Descriptions for FFF #41
Generated: Thu May 25 4:41:54 EDT 2017
Descriptions for all public sessions.
- Important STI information—General Skills—Sat 12:30 PM—20min—Frank Jones Glass
There are many rumors, thoughts, and bits of misinformation out there on Socially Transmitted Infections, come learn more about what the realities are!
- Intimate Rope—Rope—Sat 12:00 PM—20min—Frank Jones Glass
An exploration and demonstration of Roperider's favourite type of rope. Sensuous, intimate rope, for rope's sake.
- NELA Yoga SIG presents: YOGA!—Movement—Sat 11:30 AM—20min—Frank Jones Glass
Morning Yoga, come greet the shopping day with us!
- Rope Lounge—Rope—Sat 1:30 PM—3hr—Frank Jones Glass
Come join us in the Rope Lounge! A space dedicated to practising, learning and talking about rope. There will be experienced rope tops and bottoms from S.C.A.R (Sea Coast Area Rope), Worcester Rope Group and Northampton Rope Group will be here to help answer questions, teach ties, or just give a helping hand. Bring your rope, bring a friend and lets see what rope fun we can get into.
- Twitch-the-Switch, justDerek
- Tickle Demo—Humor—Sat 1:00 PM—20min—Frank Jones Glass
Tickle Play, Tickle Torture is a discussion and demonstration of tickling as a fun, sensual, erotic, and playful way of achieving dynamic connection with a partner or partners/tickle buddies along with emotional and health benefits that include deep levels of relaxation, deeper breathing patterns, emotional catharsis, heightened intellectual focus, and greater physical vitality.
- P.E.T.E., GRLee
- Vending All Day—EVENT—Sat 11:00 AM—6hr—Frank Jones Main
Visit the website to see all the wonderful vendors!