This is the program guide for Intensive: Sacred Kink: Creation and Integration. It should be suitable for use on most browsers and devices. It is an instance of KonOpas, an open-source project providing conventions with easy-to-use mobile-friendly guides.
This guide will work in your browser even when you do not have an internet connection.
You can also install it as a home screen app
- Safari on iPhone/iPad
- Tap on (share), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Chrome on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Firefox on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Bookmark and select Options, and Add to Home Screen.
- IE on Windows Phone
- Tap on (menu), then tap Pin to Start
Intensive: Sacred Kink: Creation and Integration
Saturday, April 8, 2017
- Org Chart
- Grid for Saturday
- Presenter/Volunteer Login
Sacred Kink: Creation and Integration with Thista Minai
starting at: $35.00 (buy now)
- April 8, 10am to 5pm
Private BDSM Club, Providence RI
- Join Thista Minai for this kink intensive featuring two back-to-back classes: Creating Space for Sacred Sexuality & Sanctify Your Kink.
- In the morning session, Creating Space for Sacred Sexuality, we'll learn how to set up a spiritual environment for sexual encounters. Are you drawn to the idea of sacred sexuality, but uncertain of how to start practicing it yourself? Are you looking for a way to give your intimate encounters a deeper connection to the sacred? Would you like to add a few new techniques to your sacred sex practices? Join us for a practical introduction to creating sacred space for sexual encounters. We'll examine the basic features of ritual, and discuss a spectrum of methods for engaging in sacred sexuality, ranging from formal and ceremonial to simple and spontaneous.
- In the afternoon, well dive into Sanctify Your Kink, a practical guide to integrating spirituality into the kinks you already know and love. Learn how to bring sacredness into your existing rituals of play and interaction, how to imbue your kinky toys and tools with spiritual energy, and how to embrace those unexpected moments when a scene becomes profound.
- $35 per person, pre-registration required
$10 optional buffet lunch provided (vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options)
Picture ID required to match name on registration, 18+